JVAS is having a sticker design contest and we want you to submit your best effort that resembles the mission of our amazing Audubon chapter!
Contest Deadline: Entries must be received no later than December 31, 2022.
Subject Matter: Read and understand all the contest rules before creating a design. The design must be the artist’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated.
- Design must be the same size and shape as circle below (4 in. x 4 in.).
- MUST USE: JVAS.ORG within the design.
- All colors must be flat and solid, with no shading, blending or halftones.
- Do not use a signature.
Entries may be submitted in one of two ways:
- Send in via regular mail. The completed contest entry form must be included, and design sent to: Juniata Valley Audubon Society -- PO Box 1031 -- Altoona, PA 16603
- Save design file electronically (PNG or JPG). Electronic signatures are accepted on the entry form. Attach both the design file and the contest entry form to an email and send to: [email protected]
In either case, you'll need to download this Word document: https://www.jvas.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/JVAS-Sticker-Design-Contest.docx