Check our Facebook page for updates.
Our evening programs are designed for a general audience; all programs are free and open to the public. A free dinner, including shade-grown, organic coffee, starts at 6:00 PM, followed by the meeting at 6:45 PM. We meet in the Bellwood-Antis Public Library at 526 Main Street, Bellwood, PA, except in December when we meet at the Altoona Library in the Theater room. Please join us! The programs last about an hour, following a brief sharing of conservation news, wildlife sightings and club business, but due to the design of the room, audience members with time constraints are able to slip out at any time, and late-comers are welcome as well.
- Members' Night - Tue Jan 21, 2020 - 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- Survival by Degrees with Laura Palmer - Tue Feb 18, 2020 - 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- Monarchs and Macaws with Laura Jackson - Tue Mar 17, 2020 - 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- Spring Banquet with South African wildlife program by Don Bryant - Tue Apr 21, 2020 - 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Use of Electric Transmission Line Right-of-Way by breeding birds in central PA: species richness and nest productivity with Carolyn Mahan - Tue May 19, 2020 - 6:45 pm - 8:30 pm