Chapter: A Chapter membership does more to support the JVAS. All Chapter membership dues stay with the JVAS and are used locally in the Juniata Valley for conservation, education, and advocacy in Blair, Huntingdon, Centre, Bedford, and Mifflin Counties.
The JVAS is a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, so all donations are deductible (and gratefully accepted).
JVAS membership provides you with the following benefits:
- Notification of Juniata Valley Audubon’s exciting activities including monthly nature programs, field trips, and other events.
- Subscription to the bimonthly chapter newsletter, The Gnatcatcher. (But we'd appreciate it if you’re willing to forego the print edition and accept the digital version.)
- Opportunity to participate in local advocacy efforts to help make a real difference.
- Opportunity to aid in the preservation of the natural world.
- Opportunity to have fun in joining with fellow nature enthusiasts.
Become a JVAS Chapter member at one of the annual membership levels below. We use Paypal to guarantee your security, but when you click through, you'll have the option of paying with a credit or debit card. If you prefer to pay with a check or money order, scroll down for a form that you can print out.
Individual Membership, $15
Family Membership, $20
Supporting Membership, $35
Friend of the JVAS, $50
Corporate Membership, $100
Life Membership, $500
Make your check payable to JUNIATA VALLEY AUDUBON SOCIETY and mail to:
Debra Grim, Membership Chair
8844 Boonie Lane
Petersburg, PA 16669