Chapter: A Chapter membership does more to support the JVAS. All Chapter membership dues stay with the JVAS and are used locally in the Juniata Valley for conservation, education, and advocacy in Blair, Huntingdon, Centre, Bedford, and Mifflin Counties.
The JVAS is a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, so all donations are deductible (and gratefully accepted).
JVAS membership provides you with the following benefits:
- Notification of Juniata Valley Audubon’s exciting activities including monthly nature programs, field trips, and other events.
- Subscription to the bimonthly chapter newsletter, The Gnatcatcher. (But we'd appreciate it if you’re willing to forego the print edition and accept the digital version.)
- Opportunity to participate in local advocacy efforts to help make a real difference.
- Opportunity to aid in the preservation of the natural world.
- Opportunity to have fun in joining with fellow nature enthusiasts.
Become a JVAS Chapter member at one of the annual membership categories as follows:
- Individual Membership, $15
- Family Membership, $20
- Supporting Membership, $35
- Friend of the JVAS, $50
- Corporate Membership, $100
- Life Membership, $500
Membership Year runs from January 1st to December 31st.
Make your check payable to JUNIATA VALLEY AUDUBON SOCIETY and mail to:
Debra Grim, Membership Chair
Juniata Valley Audubon Society
P.O. Box 42
Tyrone, PA 16686-0042